OUR COMMUNITY ENCOURAGES EDUCATES INSPIRES
Todd was raised in Strasburg and is a 1990 graduate of Lampeter Strasburg High School. He served in the United States Marine Corps from August 1990 through August 1996 becoming a Sergeant. While serving, Todd became interested in fitness and overall health due to the Marine Corps culture.
Todd and Karen lived in Colorado from 1999-2008 where he became an avid mountain biker, hiker, and landscape photographer. After moving back to Pennsylvania in 2008, Todd became a partner in a family business and continued on his journey as a fitness enthusiast and competing in an all-natural OCB show in Ormond Beach, FL in September 2019 placing 4th in the open class.
During and after the Covid pandemic and seeing the impact it had on people physically and emotionally, he decided to follow his passion by opening a gym. He believed it would be an asset to the community but also support people in their journey to physical and mental health.
- Welcoming fitness enthusiasts of all levels
- Creating a culture of inclusivity
- Encouraging members and taking pride in their success
- Striving for our members personal excellence
- Providing the highest level of service
- Treating each other with dignity and respect